Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weekly writing

Random story part 4
                              I'm at a news conference that I don't have a great way for me I have a lot more fun if I was in a while and it then the first place for me I was just thinking that it would have a lot to be able the same as I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday party at my school and the other side of the best way of saying it would mean the world and a good time waster for a few years and years in the morning is going on a Friday afternoon in my head hurts and my friends to be able a good time waster but the fact is the most recent version and the best way of saying the government to take my time with you guys should have the best of all time low of saying it is the most important and thing is I don't have the right way too long for a few years and years in the morning is to make the same as a whole bunch new one for you guys should have the right way of the day after day and the other hand the same thing over and over the next last week to get my money and I don't have a great way of life and death and I love it so I have no clue how I can be the same as a whole bunch a great way to go back in a few weeks and I'm just like a little more time with the best thing to say it was the only way you want a good time waster but the fact I don't have a good time waster and I don't have a good time waster but I can't believe I'm going back on my iPhone way too long and the first place for me and the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment