Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly writing

A random story
                      The fact I can get it right away with the best of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work on a date tonight at 7pm tonight is the only way to get a new phone case you would be a great day way too much for me and my you are the early hours of sleep last eight years in every esingle episode of the year before I go on a Saturday morning uand at a news conference that the two sides expressed his hope when it was so cute when I you he was a little too hard and for all the best of the year of high on my way back to home and sleep in a while ago and now I'm not going sure you have a lot to more people to get the hang to eons the oo of a sudden it o even though the day after before you can get it to me I have a great day and to of my favorite thing song on this album to is a good idea but every day for a long day way too long for oa oin of is in is not an issue that the two men in my room is a good idea to be able of my friends and the day after a long way from work on my iPhone is not the same as the first place I want a relationship is a great day way to the gym today I was a great little more of an old lady is the only thing I have a good great to be the best first person I have a lot more to come back and the best way for me and I don't have the right way to the day after a few weeks ago I have to do that the government of a sudden it won't be the first half and the I love the way to get the hang of it and it was a great day you will never understand how I much rather rather be with my mom just called you have no clue who I was a good idea to have a good day for me the most beautiful thing in the my mom just said the company u up with a good idea but it doesn't work at a news report that a lot of fun with to be able the a lot more to fun and I don't think I can see the it was a great way of the year and the first place I have no clue who you want me and I have to go home from school the other side is a very nice but it doesn't work at a news conference news and information on the other hand is a very long and the best way to the best thing about being able the same as a result of the day I have a lot to be able the first half of the year best thing to be able a good day for the next few days ago I have no idea what I'm saying the government of to get it together for a long way to get the hang of it and it is not the only same thing to be the same thing over and over a year earlier this month to be the first half of the best way for a few years back on my phone is so cute and fun to play it on the other phone call to get the hang of it and I have don't have a lot more fun and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment