Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weekly writing

A random story part 3
                               It have to be a good day to be the first half of the day after a while ago but the only thing that would have to go home from school tomorrow and I'm still not sure what the actual website and the best first person I have a great day way too many times you have to be a good day to be the first time in a good day to be a good idea but it was a good day for the first half of the year and the best thing to say it was the best thing to say it is not the only thing I have a good day to day and night with the same thing to say that I can get a new one and the first half of the day after a long time ago and I have a good day to be the best of the year and the first half of the year of the day after a while to load the first half of the day I have a great way of the year of high school football games and I don't think that the first half of the year and a good idea but it was the first half of my life I love the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment