Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Weekly writing

        The first day of school at (BCS).  Have you ever been the new kid? I know I have, because I just got here today,  crazy right?
  
       Here, I will tell you from the beginning. I was talking to my mom on the car ride to BCS. I was scared! Then my mom pulled into the parking lot. My mom said everything was going to be ok, but I did't believe her.  Anyway, I got out of the car with my legs trembling as I took my first steps to the door I totally forgot that my mom was coming.  That helped a lot but that didn't stop my from being scared. As I finally made to the door, we went to the office and a nice woman took us to my locker and introduced me to my teacher Mrs. Roberts.  I like her and guess what? She is from Liverpool and so is my great grandpa. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment