Wednesday, November 5, 2014

the sled race



Aaron and I darted to the golf course with our sleds. Running we arrived in five minutes. Huffing and puffing. We saw how much snow there was on the golf course, our mouths dropped wide open!
          
We got on our sleds and I asked him,   “Are you ready?” I asked and I heard no answer, so I peered over his sled and he wasn’t there.  CAPOW!!! I speeded down the hill like I was breaking the speed limit on the highway. Then I saw him right next to me, I put all my force into trying to make him not pass me.  "Catch me if you can......., NOT!"

 We were nearly to the bottom of the hill now so I tried to find some ice so I could slide and go faster.  Going that fast there’s no hope. But suddenly I had an idea I could slow him down by leading him off track so I tried to  but there was no hope he pulled ahead 

When we where walking up the hill I stared to think that no one should be left out of fun.

1 comment: