Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Weekly writing

A story that came to be (there is not supposed to be a piriods) (it is random story)

The only one that is a good time with the first half of the year and a great day for me and I don't think that I can see it as an excuse for the next day and night with the first half of the day before I go back and the other hand I don't think that I can get it right away with the same thing that would have to be the best thing to say it was the first half of the year of high quality and I don't think that the first half of the day I will never get tired and the first half of the year and the first half of the day before I get to the point where you are the only one that is the only one that has a great way of life is so cute I can't even see it in a while ago but the first half of the year of high quality of life is so cute I can't even see it as an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment